Business English Course
Presentations and Meetings Skills
Small group online course for professionals
MAXIMUM CLASS SIZE: 6
START DATE: 5th February
COURSE LENGTH: 3 months from February, 5th to April, 30th
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The learners are already independent users across the four skills, B1, but still require some fluency and confidence, seeking career development with the help of English skills in meetings and presentations. Business background may vary since meetings, and presentation skills are necessary at the same level for all types of businesses.
- Role-plays and case studies are the main features of the course. Throughout the program, learners are encouraged to use their own experience and opinions in order to maximize involvement in learning.
- Although topics will be related to professional life, general grammar and few everyday life topics will be integrated into the course.
Wednesdays 20.00 - 21.45 [Moscow time]
Saturdays 11:00 - 12:45 [Moscow time]
+ monthly mastermind-sessions for making presentations and brainstorming
- A prepayment is made at the beginning of a period of 8 lessons: 6500/ 8 lessons.
- There are no refunds available in case you miss a class, but you will receive a recording of the lesson to work on your own.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Have increased vocabulary in topics related to your professional working life;
- Feel confident presenting and taking part in meetings;
- Communicate more effectively in a professional environment.